Register now, courses fill quickly. Need a different location or would you like to be notified when new courses are announced? Please sign up for notification, let us know your preferred course location and we will notify you when new locations are added.
Standard National tuition rate is $1,895. Significant discounts are available. Click Register Online to see specific course pricing.
Level I Training
74 hours of training and project work in building systems maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Registering is easy, learn how below.
Cape Light Compact
261 Whites Path, Unit 4
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
- Sept 10 & 11, 2018 | BOC 1001 Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- Sept 25, 2018 | BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- Sept 27, 2018 | BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- Oct 9, 2018 | BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- Oct 11, 2018 | BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Oct 23, 2018 | BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Oct 25, 2018 | BOC 1008 Operation & Maintenance Practices for Sustainable Buildings
- TBA | BOC Certification Examination
- Fall 2018 | BOC Level I Course Series
Level II Training
61 hours of training and elective coursework in equipment troubleshooting and maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
NEW in 2018 — Enhanced BOC Level II coursework prepares building operators to evaluate the operational performance of their buildings with a focus on improving energy efficiency. Operators learn how to collect and analyze building data in order to prepare a building walk-through plan to identify opportunities to improve performance. Optimizing HVAC control systems for energy efficiency is highlighted with an emphasis on equipment sequence of operation and functional testing. They apply the data collection and analysis steps to their own building through a 5-part set of project assignments completed between class sessions.
Efficiency Maine Trust
168 Capitol St
Augusta, ME 04330
- June 7 & 8, 2018 | BOC 2001 Building Scoping for Operational Improvements
- June 21, 2018 | BOC 2002 Optimizing HVAC Controls for Energy Efficiency
- June 28, 2018 | BOC 201 Preventive Maintenance & Troubleshooting Principles
- July 12, 2018 | BOC 202 Advanced Electrical Systems Diagnostics
- July 27, 2018 | BOC 214 Introduction to Building Commissioning
- Aug 9, 2018 | BOC 216 Enhanced Automation and Demand Reduction
Please note, dates are tentative and subject to change.