Register now, courses fill quickly. Need a different location or would you like to be notified when new courses are announced? Please sign up for notification, let us know your preferred course location and we will notify you when new locations are added.
Standard National tuition rate is $1,695. Significant discounts are available. Click Register Online to see specific course pricing.
Level I Certification
74 hours of training and project work in building systems maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Registering is easy, learn how below.
National Grid Office
280 Melrose Street
Providence, RI 02907
- Sept 12 & 13, 2017 | BOC 1001 Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- Oct 17, 2017 | BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- Oct 18, 2017 | BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- Nov 14, 2017 | BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- Nov 15, 2017 | BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Dec 12, 2017 | BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Dec 13, 2017 | BOC 1008 Operation & Maintenance Practices for Sustainable Buildings
- TBA | BOC Certification Examination
*This course is underway. Sign up to "Get Notifications" for upcoming courses at your preferred location.
- Starting in 2017 | BOC Level I Course Series
Level II Training Certificate of Completion
61 hours of training and elective coursework in equipment troubleshooting and maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted.