BOMA Seattle May Engineer Skills Hour – Decoding DOAS for Building Performance
- What DOAS are and why they’re becoming more prevalent.
- Types of DOAS units and what’s important to know.
- DOAS troubleshooting lessons learned for building performance.
Who Should Attend?
- Property Managers
- Emerging Professionals
When: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Where: BOMA Conference Room
1420 Fifth Ave
Seattle, Washington 98101
Presenter: Mark Gardner, Director of Engineering; Taylor Rush – McKinstry
Contact: Christine Miclat, email@example.com, 206-622-8924 x106
BOMA Engineer Skills Hour sessions provide 1.0 hours of continuing education towards the renewal of the BOC credential.
- 5 hours annually are required for Level I
- 10 hours annually are required for Level II
- You must be registered and attend in-person or online to receive credit
For more information and to register, please click HERE.
This event is free for BOMA members and open to those interested in membership.