BOMA Seattle September Engineer Skills Hour – Water Reclamation: Innovation at the Property Level
Key Takeaways Include:
- Learn about water reclamation opportunities at a building level.
- Learn about challenges and obstacles that can come up and how they can be avoided/overcome.
- Learn about local resources.
Who Should Attend?
- Property Managers
- Emerging Professionals
When: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Where: BOMA Conference Room
1420 Fifth Ave
Seattle, Washington 98101
Presenter: Jeff Kasowski and Bryce Jacobson, Wright Runstad & Company
Contact: Christine Miclat, email@example.com, 206-622-8924 x106
BOMA Engineer Skills Hour sessions provide 1.0 hours of continuing education towards the renewal of the BOC credential.
- 5 hours annually are required for Level I
- 10 hours annually are required for Level II
- You must be registered and attend in-person or online to receive credit
For more information and to register, please click HERE.
This event is free for BOMA members and open to those interested in membership.