The City of Olympia (WA) Public Works General Services is looking for a highly-skilled HVAC Technician to join their Facility Operations team. Public Works operates and maintains 11 City-owned buildings including: City Hall, Timberland Regional Library, Maintenance Center, Family Support Center, and the Jail. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HVAC, building maintenance, and have the ability to work independently and as member of a team.
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will have:
• Certification in the HVAC trade plus three years of journey-level experience.
• Experience in commercial building systems maintenance and building automation systems.
• Experience with low voltage systems including fire alarm, security, and building access.
• A strong commitment to customer service and teamwork.
• Ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences.
• To be considered, all applicants must submit a resume and cover letter by attaching them to your electronic application.
• The cover letter must be no more than two pages long and include specific examples of you meet the Ideal Candidate Profile (above).
• Only electronic applications are accepted. Applications can be filed: http://www.olympiawa.gov
If you have questions about the position and/or requirements, please contact Eli Cole, Facilities Operations Supervisor, at (360) 753-8154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.