BOC sponsor, ComEd, will offer a workshop on Commissioning for Continuous Improvement in Chicago, IL on November 30th.
Learning Objectives of the course are:
- Explain the new construction and major renovation project commissioning process.
- Discuss the technical review and verification steps for commissioned systems.
- Describe the various elements that could make up an on-going commissioning program.
- Explain the costs and benefits of commissioning and on-going commissioning.
- Discuss differences between commissioning high-performance buildings and built-to-code structures.
Who should attend?
Commissioning agents, engineers, building owners, developers, facility operations managers, facility energy managers, energy engineers, service contractors, control system contractors, energy service providers, architects, and anyone interested in building and maintaining high-performance buildings.
This course offers 6 maintenance points for BOC credential renewal.