Webinar: Coronavirus Information with Building Operations Focus
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Time: 9AM-11:30AM Pacific Time
Weblink will be sent to all registered attendees prior to the event.
Join us for a very important webinar that is being presented by the Building Owners and Managers Association Seattle King County primarily for the commercial real estate industry. There is no cost but registration is required.
A webinar link will be sent to registered attendees prior to the webinar. Note: There is a registration limit, so register early.
The following topics will be covered:
Public Health Official Speaker (about 1-hour presentation and Q & A)
- Background on the virus, transmission, how long it lives outside the body
- Best prevention and mitigation practices
- Answers to 30 questions asked by commercial property managers
- Dispelling myths
- Best case scenario
- Worst case scenario – pandemic
- Potential government action, school closure, public transportation
- Sources of up to date and reliable information
- Live Q & A
Office building operations – Panel of speakers
- HVAC air quality and filtration system capabilities
- Janitorial cleaning – sanitizing high touch surfaces – change to cleaning routines frequencies, cleaning products, cleaning strategies, etc.
- More on janitorial operations – staffing and limitations
- Property operations and public communications
- Property Pandemic Planning considerations
- Live Q & A
Personal and family preparedness (Brief)
- Key considerations
- Sources for more information