Register now, courses fill quickly. Need a different location or would you like to be notified when new courses are announced? Please sign up for notification, let us know your preferred course location and we will notify you when new courses are added.
The tuition for Fundamentals of Energy Efficient Building Operations is $995.
Standard National tuition rate for Level I or Level II Trainings is $1,895. Significant discounts are available. Click Register Online to see specific course pricing.
18 hours of training and learning activities in the basic principles of energy efficiency practices in commercial buildings.
Level I Training
74 hours of training and project work in building systems maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Registering is easy, learn how below.
- Spring 2022 | BOC Level I Course Series
MA/CT/RI residents only
- Oct 26, 28, Nov 3 & 4, 2021 | BOC 1001 Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- Nov 30 & Dec 2, 2021 | BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- Dec 14 & 16, 2021 | BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- Jan 12 & 13, 2022 | BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- Feb 8 & 10, 2022 | BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Mar 9 & 10, 2022 | BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Apr 5 & 7, 2022 | BOC 1013 Smart Buildings Fundamentals
- TBA | BOC Certification Examination
Level II Training
61 hours of training and elective coursework in evaluating the operational performance of buildings to improve energy efficiency.
NOTE: Specific building information is REQUIRED in order to complete project assignments. See Level II Project Requirements FAQ for details.
For Mass/RI residents only
- March 8, 10, 22 & 24, 2022 | BOC 2001 Building Scoping for Operational Improvements
- April 5 & 7, 2022 | BOC 2002 Optimizing HVAC Controls for Energy Efficiency
- April 26 & 28, 2022 | BOC 2003 Introduction to Building Commissioning
- May 10 & 12, 2022 | BOC 2004 Water Efficiency for Building Operators
- May 24 & 26, 2022 | BOC 2014 Enhanced Automation and Demand Reduction
- June 7 & 9, 2022 | BOC 2005 Project Peer Exchange: Present Your Final Report
*All class times 8:30am-12:30pm.
Dates are tentative and subject to change.Specific building information is REQUIRED for project assignments. See above.