Register now, courses fill quickly. Need a different location or would you like to be notified when new courses are announced? Please sign up for notification, let us know your preferred course location and we will notify you when new locations are added.
Standard National tuition rate is $1,895. Significant discounts are available. Click Register Online to see specific course pricing.
Level I Training
74 hours of training and project work in building systems maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Registering is easy, learn how below.
TACO Comfort Solutions
1160 Cranston St.
Cranston, RI 02920
- Sept 29 & 30, 2020 | BOC 1001 Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- Oct 13, 2020 | BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- Oct 14, 2020 | BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- Nov 5, 2020 | BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- Nov 6, 2020 | BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Dec 1, 2020 | BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Dec 2, 2020 | BOC 1008 Operation & Maintenance Practices for Sustainable Buildings
- TBA | BOC Certification Examination
Level II Training
61 hours of training and elective coursework in equipment troubleshooting and maintenance. All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
BEGINNING FALL 2020 — Enhanced BOC Level II coursework prepares building operators to evaluate the operational performance of their buildings with a focus on improving energy efficiency. Operators learn how to collect and analyze building data in order to prepare a building walk-through plan to identify opportunities to improve performance. Optimizing HVAC control systems for energy efficiency is highlighted with an emphasis on equipment sequence of operation and functional testing. Students apply the data collection and analysis steps to their own building through a 5-part set of project assignments completed between class sessions. The course culminates with a Project Peer Exchange day, where students will make short presentations to classmates and the instructor on a scoping report for their building.
NOTE: Specific building information is REQUIRED in order to complete project assignments. See Level II Project Requirements FAQ for details.