Register now, courses fill quickly. Need a different location or would you like to be notified when new courses are announced? Please sign up for notification, let us know your preferred course location and we will notify you when new courses are added.
The tuition for Fundamentals of Energy Efficient Building Operations is $995.
Standard National tuition rate for Level I or Level II Trainings is $1,895. Significant discounts are available. Click Register Online to see specific course pricing.
18 hours of training and learning activities in the basic principles of energy efficiency practices in commercial buildings.
Level I Training
74 hours of training and project work in building systems maintenance. All class times are held as noted below. Registering is easy, learn how below.
- June 14, 16, 21 & 23, 2022 | BOC 1001 Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- July 19 & 21, 2022 | BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- Aug 16 & 18, 2022 | BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- Sept 14 & 15, 2022 | BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- Oct 11 & 13, 2022 | BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Nov 16 & 17, 2022 | BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Dec 6 & 8, 2022 | BOC 1013 Smart Buildings Fundamentals
- TBA | BOC Certification Examination
*All class times 8:30am-12:30pm EST.
Level II Training
61 hours of training and elective coursework in evaluating the operational performance of buildings to improve energy efficiency.
NOTE: Specific building information is REQUIRED in order to complete project assignments. See Level II Project Requirements FAQ for details.