Packaged rooftop units are used in over 50% of commercial buildings, but most lack effective controls to perform efficiently throughout daily changes in operating conditions. Advanced Rooftop Unit Controllers (ARC) improve efficiency through integrated economizing, variable speed controls, and demand controlled ventilation, saving up to 50% of the HVAC energy use.
Register now for the upcoming ARC Workshop to:
- Learn how to identify ideal candidates for ARC and when to repair, replace, or retrofit RTUs
- Network with leading ARC manufacturers and distributors
- Understand the energy savings technology and methodology behind efficient rooftop operation
- Receive information on incentive opportunities with Focus on Energy
This session will be led by Ryan Hoger, LEED AP and Director of Corporate Training at Temperature Equipment Corporation.
Who should attend:
HVAC system designers, engineers and contractors, energy efficiency specialists, facility managers, HVAC equipment manufacturer’s representatives, facility engineers and anyone interested in learning more about commercial rooftop unit control strategies
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM – Breakfast
- 8:30 – 11:00 PM – Technology training
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM – Networking/Booth Time
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM – Technology training
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM – Networking/Booth Time
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM – Technology Training
- 4:00 – 4:30 PM – Optional Q&A and wrap-up
- AFE This program supports a topic within the body of knowledge outlined by the Association for Facilities Engineering CPE/CPMM/CPS Certification Programs, and should count as 0.425 CEUs (4.25 hours) toward re-certification.
- BOC This course offers up to 4.25 points for BOC certified operators.
- BOMI This course is approved for 4 continuing professional development points toward renewal of the professional designations offered by BOMI International.
Please note that in order to receive continuing education credits, you must be present for the entire training. Credits are being administered by our Education Partner, Seventhwave.
Contact Leah Maggio