Energy management systems (EMS) offer myriad benefits to a facility, but their gains are not automatic. To reap the benefits you need a thorough understanding of the system, its components and how it works.
Attend the no-cost webcast “Optimizing Your Energy Management System” for everything you need to make the most of your facility’s EMS.
In this webcast, Bill Mayyou of AT&T will give you a comprehensive view of automated EMS, related system data, and stellar energy-saving ideas. From an optimal EMS structure to implementation best practices, you will get answers to common questions regarding support, savings and cost.
“Optimizing Your Energy Management System” learning objectives include:
- Understanding EMS system pilot testing
- Reviewing EMS contract structure
- Assessing EMS implementation steps (and who should be trusted with the project)
- Identifying EMS deliverables
- Clarifying lessons learned in EMS implementation initiatives
This event qualifies for one maintenance point towards renewal of your BOC Level I or II certification.
Presented by: Bill Mayou, Energy Manager, AT&T
Moderated by: Naomi Millan, Senior Editor
Sign up today. Attendance is free, but space is limited.