The time has come to update the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) North America Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Benchmark Report. This has been IFMA’s long-standing flagship O&M benchmark report for more than 40 years. This survey covers: janitorial, maintenance, sustainability and utilities. Please click here to get started.
All survey participants receive:
- The final report for FREE
- Facility operational and cost changes due to COVID-19
- The latest data on operations cost by facility use, sector, and location.
- Latest maintenance and janitorial staffing size benchmarks (FTEs)
- Data to make the case for better workspace utilization
- The information to compare total facility costs (maintenance, janitorial, utilities and sustainability) with peers
If you know of a facility manager that could benefit from involvement in the survey, please share the link with them: https://bit.ly/NorthAmericaOM
This survey will take approximately 15 to 30 minutes to complete.
You are able to save your progress and complete the survey in multiple sessions. To do so, submit your answers on a given page by clicking the red next “>>” button, and then close the window. Your progress will be automatically saved.
Please contact Nick Rocha at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.281.974-5665, if you have any questions.