Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR) is a real estate investment trust that owns, manages and develops medical real estate throughout the country. We are recruiting for an experienced on-site Maintenance Engineer for four medical office buildings, totaling 171,000 sq ft, in Edmonds. Licensure or trade certification a plus. We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401(k). Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in facilities maintenance with thorough understanding of Building Automation Systems, electrical systems, controls, condensing boilers, package rooftop HVAC, variable air volume systems, chemical treatment, emergency generation equipment, transfer switches and life safety systems.
- Performs assigned repairs; building upkeep duties as needed (periodic pressure washing and leaf blowing as needed); emergency and preventive maintenance in a timely manner. Completes maintenance and repair records as required. Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office. Uses personal computer and smart phone for work order system and email.
- Position requires excellent organization, verbal, written and multi-tasking skills. Must be able to read blueprints.
- Takes ownership of work, is flexible, and focuses on creating a positive and welcoming impression.
Full job descriptions and application requirements available at the links above.