Location: Bothell, WA
General Position Summary:
This position, under direction, is responsible for maintenance and repair of all major building systems, including HVAC, mechanical, electrical, security and plumbing, as well as proper operation of the energy management systems for commercial buildings. Position is also responsible for preventive maintenance. Responds to tenant requests for maintenance or repair.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Perform or coordinate with outside vendors to perform maintenance or repair of all building systems, including working on HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and energy management systems.
- Respond to and handle service requests from tenants in conjunction with company work order system.
- Handle fire, life and safety issues, which include monitoring safety compliance; testing and maintenance of alarms and sprinklers; maintenance and repair of control and key systems.
- Review and actively participate in contract management. May be tasked with writing job specifications and developing bid packages; analyze contractors, contract compliance, contracts, costs and insurance.
- Research broken equipment to order replacement parts; repair broken equipment throughout the building.
- Work with the day porter as needed and oversee response to janitorial issues or problems.
- Handle issues related to buildings: punch list, warranty issues, new tenant training and problem solving, new contract facilitation.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Assist in refurbishment of vacant space.
- Needs to be on-call after business hours.
- Ensure safe conditions around buildings during inclement weather.
- Other duties as assigned.
View the full job description and application requirements HERE.