Pennsylvania College of Technology is seeking an Energy Efficiency Coordinator to provide management, coordination, and client relationship development for NSSC’s commercial sector building operator training programs.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with business & industry to assess and identify educational & consulting needs.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with vendors and certification societies/organizations as it relates to fulfilling the objectives of this position.
- Establish and maintain relationships with funding agencies (federal and state government, utilities, and non-profit entities) for continued cooperation & coordination of projects.
- Assist the Director in the development of budgets and timelines for NSSC’s commercial programs.
- Assist the Director in maintaining budgetary accountability for NSSC’s commercial programs.
- Develop annual marketing strategy and coordinate all marketing activities for NSSC’s commercial programs.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral (flyers, program guides, postcards, e-mail and social media outreach templates, etc.) for NSSC’s commercial courses and events.
- Plan, coordinate, and troubleshoot classes, meetings, and group trainings of all commercial program offerings at locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
- As needed, travel within the Mid-Atlantic states to assist instructional staff in the set-up, break-down, catering arrangements, and overall coordination of NSSC commercial program training and events.
- Assist the Director in conjunction with administrative staff with creating and entering course information in the Training Management System.
- Assist the Director and Learning Systems Coordinator in the creation and maintenance of curriculum, audio-visual aids, and e-learning modules to support commercial program efforts.
- Deliver presentations and seminars.
- Field and answer questions from public related to NSSC commercial programs.
- Assist the Director and administrative staff in maintaining all student or client records associated with NSSC’s commercial programs in conjunction with the various funding sources.
- Plan and coordinate periodic (annual) continuing education luncheons and workshops for certified workers.
- Assist the Director with writing proposals, generating contracts, and initiating invoice requests for commercial program offerings.
- Lead the exploration of new business opportunities related to education, consulting, or research in the field of energy efficiency for commercial structures.
- Collect stakeholder feedback, industry best practices, information from subject matter experts, and collate in the form of recommendations to the Director for continuous program improvement.
- Assist the Director in the innovation process for new training programs (synthesize stakeholder feedback, generate ideas, develop concepts, pilot new products and innovations, coordinate full launch to market).
- Lead efforts to recruit and retain contracted instructor pool, onboarding process, and scheduling of all contracted instructors in commercial programs.
- Under direct supervision of Director, coordinate reporting to partners, sponsors, and grant clients.
- Identify and order instructional materials, supplies, and equipment to be utilized in commercial programs and maintain inventory of same.
- Assemble and provide course materials and information to instructors prior to the start of courses.
Click HERE to view the full position description and application requirements.