Are you starting off 2024 looking for a new opportunity? If so, check out this new posting from the City of Bothell, WA!
The City of Bothell is looking for an experienced Building Operator Specialist, who can help modify and maintain City buildings, to join our team in our Public Works Department in the – Facilities division.
This position works a regular schedule; however, employees may be called in to work at irregular times in emergency situations.
What will you do in this position?
- Perform regular building maintenance and repairs
- Identify and prepare to work for repairs/upgrades
- Knowledge in Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Works independently to diagnose and repair complex building maintenance problems
- Collaborates with outside vendors on constructions and repair projects for City facilities as well as vendor contracts and operations.
Ready to learn more? Click here for the full description or to apply today!