Located at the Seattle Convention Center on June 15th & 16th, the AEE West Energy Conference & Expo is your chance to learn about the latest developments from business, industry and government sectors. It provides you with multiple opportunities to network with your peers, potential vendors, and business partners.
Our exhibit will be hosted at booth #400. It will feature information about:
- The Smart Buildings Center’s Building Operator Certification (BOC) program, Tool Lending Library (TLL), and Clean Buildings Performance Standard (CBPS) Helpdesk
- South Seattle College’s Sustainable Building Science Technology (SBST) Bachelor of Applied Science program
Subject matter experts will be available to answer questions related to:
- Education and training opportunities
- CBPS compliance tools and resources
- The types of building diagnostic tools available through the TLL
We will be cycling team members throughout the two-day event, so be sure to stop by and meet everyone!
In addition to free general admission to the Technology Expo, attendees can purchase access to the following activities:
The conference opens with leaders from the region speaking on important energy topics.
A broad selection of qualified speakers present case studies, application success stories, innovations in technology, energy service improvements and much, much, more.
As a conference attendee, you have the option of attending additional special events, such as the networking reception, the local AEE Chapter Luncheon, or the CWEEL Breakfast.
Earn Educational Credits
Various organizations offer continuing education credits for time spent under instruction, study or presenting, such as; CEH, LEU, LS, CES, LU, SD, CE, CEP, CPE, PDH. AEE follows the requirements of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) in awarding CEU’s and transferring these contact hours. BOC graduates can earn 1 credential maintenance point for each hour of sessions attended.