Join the Smart Buildings Center for the free 2022 Smart Buildings Exchange (SBX) to be held both virtually and in-person August 22-24.
SBX will host interactive conference sessions featuring a mix of panel discussions and case study presentations that explore:
- The market opportunity for smart buildings
- The future of energy services and the built environment
- Grid-interactive efficient buildings
- The role of smart buildings in carbon emission reductions
- IEQ and return to work issues
- Digital twins
The opening plenary session features Bert Van Hoof. Van Hoof is a Partner at Microsoft and a seasoned technology executive recognized for starting and growing award-winning businesses across a variety of industry segments.
The third day of the conference will be in-person (Seattle) and live streamed through the virtual event platform. This day will focus on the role smart technologies can play in energy, carbon, and ESG reporting requirements.
Day 1 (virtual): August 22nd, 8:45am – 2:30pm Pacific
Day 2 (virtual): August 23rd, 9am – 2:30pm Pacific
Day 3 (in-person & virtual): August 24th, 10am – 1pm Pacific