If you are a property owner or operator of a commercial building in Seattle City Light service territory, you may be eligible to receive incentive payments over time for verified energy savings. Pay for performance, or P4P, pays a set incentive amount for total energy saved, rather than separate incentives for individual measures. This allows for more flexible and creative projects, helping you to find even more ways to save.
- Financial and technical support
- P4P may help meet your building’s tune-up requirements
- P4P can help save your business an estimated 15-20%
- Allows for flexible and creative projects
- Offers the same incentive for capital and non-capital measures
- Less administrative burden
- Improve comfort of tenants
Join Seattle City Light and Seattle 2030 District at a free event to learn more about the Seattle City Light Deep Retrofit Pay for Performance Program. You’ll learn about how the program works, how your business can benefit from participating and what you need to get started! Here’s the website if you want a sneak peak https://energysolutions.seattle.gov/your-business/pay-for-performance/
Lunch will be provided.
When: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
Location: Smart Buildings Center, 1st floor Training/Event Space
1200 12th Avenue South Seattle, WA 98144
We’d love to see you in person, but if you can’t make it in person, please join us via webinar (details at registration link below).