|Job Title:||Associate Director of Facilities|
|Salary:||$62,000.00 – $65,000.00 Annually|
|Location:||Highline College 2400 S. 240th Street Des Moines, Washington|
|• Provide leadership and direction in the planning, development and supervision of Facilities services and financial management systems.
• Independently administers complex campus capital projects, one-time fund projects and operating accounts, and prepares, tracks and closes out the related budgets as well as projects under limited public works authority.
• Ensure college and department compliance with all applicable statutes, regulations, internal controls, and policies and procedures pertaining to capital and operating fund use.
• Identify problems in all Facilities services and implement changes in policies, procedures and systems related to Facilities, including budget, accounting, personnel, grants and purchasing.
• Review and approve for payment all operating and capital invoices, purchase order requests (MSR’s), RFP’s and travel vouchers for appropriateness, accuracy and proper fund source use.
• Analyze account balances and monthly statements, and independently processes revisions, corrections and transfers.
• Establish and maintain positive relations with local regulatory agencies, including the City, Dept. of Enterprise Services, State Board for Community & Technical Colleges, etc.
• Provide direction in the coordination and maintenance of various databases including Facilities Asset and Equipment (FAE), Megamations (CMMS), Energy Star and Ecology’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
• Manage and supervise Facilities helpdesk and front office operations.
• Supervise the work of the Office Assistant 3, developing individual skill and knowledge through training, coaching, support of performance initiatives, and evaluation. Cover office in their absence.
• Assist with the development and productivity of the Facilities team by providing leadership in clearly communicating and focusing on the vision, mission and goals.
• Independently track capital program milestones/deadlines and assist the Director with the preparation of campus capital budget, in accordance with guidelines established by State Board for Community & Technical Colleges.
• Develop complex project proposals, reports and evaluations for Director and regulatory compliance.
• Work with the Director to refine and implement Facilities department processes, programs and goals.
• Coordinate and communicate information between and to internal Facilities teams and the campus community.
• Maintain professional relationships with contractors, state entities, and campus community and team members.
• Assume the duties of the Director of Facilities and Operations as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field plus three years of related full time administrative, budgetary and/or supervisory experience. Additional administrative, budgetary or supervisory experience may substitute year-for-year for educational requirements.
|Your online application must include the following attachments in order to be considered complete:
• Current Resume.
• Letter of Interest (Cover Letter) describing how your skills and abilities relate to this position.
• Diversity Response Statement.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Must pass a National Criminal Background Check.