When: July 18, 2018, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Where: Pacific Energy Center, 851 Howard Street, San Francisco
This hands-on training will highlight the PG&E Pacific Energy Center Tool Lending Library’s more commonly-used tools. Modules will include hand-tools, data logging, power and energy, liquid flow and pressure, airflow and pressure, and particulate measurement. Each module will include a technical overview and a field-based tool demonstration. Training will include a demonstration of two data logger software interfaces, and participants are encouraged to bring a laptop computer to this training.
- Overview of hand-tools
- Hand-tool lab
- Overview of data loggers
- HOBOware lab
- Overview of power and energy
- Power meter installation lab
- Elite Pro software lab
- Overview of hydronic systems
- Pump test with hydro-manometer, strobe tach and ultrasonic flow meter
- Overview of airflow and pressure measurement
- Airflow and pressure lab
- Measuring particulates: CO2, CO and VOCs.
- Particulate lab
- Attendees will be able to properly apply a number of hand tools to measure air temperature, humidity levels, surface temperature and illuminance.
- Attendees will be able to program and deploy a variety of data loggers.
- Attendees will be able to install a hydro-manometer and ultrasonic flow meter as part of a pump test.
- Attendees will be able to utilize meters for measuring air low and pressure.
- Attendees will be able to measure particulates like CO2, CO and VOCs.
For more information and to register, please visit http://usi.pge.com/event-details?EventID=19489