Join us for the SBX2022 closing session on August 24th in-person at the Pacific Tower in Seattle! A free networking lunch will follow directly after. The session will also be live streamed through the virtual event platform for remote participation.
Market and regulatory drivers are making energy performance reporting and ESG reporting real for building owners and publicly traded companies. This session will show how smart technologies can facilitate reporting and make it more quantitively robust.
- Brett Bridgeland, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Akshay Johar, Microsoft
- Ross MacWhinney, NYC Mayor’s Office of Climate & Environmental Justice
- Sandra Mallory, Seattle Office of Sustainability & Environment
- Emily Salzberg, Washington State Department of Commerce
- Ted Stadtmueller, Longevity Partners